Tuesday 11 October 2011

Bob Turnaround

Here is the full design of Bob. I have given him Gorilla-like proportions, with a large broad upper body and short legs to make him appear like a real brute. Although his legs appear short, overall (due to his enormous build) Bob still reaches a height of 6ft 3 and is very intimidating. I like the technique of using grey and white shading on multiply/ overlay layers to produce shadows and highlights. Because my concept has a film noir approach to it, The colours are very washed out and bleak with this black and grey style of working. I would however, like to experiment with more dynamic colours and consider some colour theory. Hopefully I will have time to go back and add some dynamic shadows and highlights to some of my previous designs to expand on my knowledge of colour.

No comments:

Post a Comment